SCANROC is breathable facade system based on superior high technology. Sophisticated materials as well as innovative physical solution provide excellent thermal insulation properties. Permanent-ventilation interior structure guarantees ideal home comfort and integrated humidity removal.
The facade system consists of three basic components:
- steel grid fixed onto the building wall
- efficient thermal insulation
- facade stone, resembling brick wall
SCANROC facade system has obtained European Certificate ETAG 034 and has been categorises A1 fire resistance.
Essential advantages of the SCANROC ventilated facade:
- Saving up to 40 % building operation costs. Protecting the walls against rain and temperature changes.
- The production process does not contaminate the environment. Only 100% environmentally friendly and recyclable materials (steel, concrete or ceramic materials) are used for production.
- Installation can be carried out in any weather, easy installation (no jointing cement needed), easy maintenance.
- Suitable for height structures up to 100 m.
- Resistant to fire, earthquake, moulds, UV radiation.
- Unlimited possibilities of creating unique building appearance.