SCANROC is breathable facade system based on superior Scandinavian technology. Sophisticated materials as well as an innovative physical solution provide for excellent thermal insulation properties. Permanent-ventilation interior structure guarantees ideal living comfort and integrated humidity removal.
The facade system consists of three basic components:
1. steel grid fixed onto the building wall
2. efficient thermal insulation
3. facade stone, resembling brick wall
SCANROC facade system has obtained European Certificate ETAG 034 and has been categorises A1 fire resistance.
Essential advantages of the SCANROC ventilated facade:
- Saving up to 40 % building operation costs. Protecting the walls against rain and temperature changes.
- The production process does not contaminate the environment. Only 100% environmentally friendly and recyclable materials (steel, concrete or ceramic materials) are used for production.
- Installation can be carried out in any weather, easy installation (no jointing cement needed), easy maintenance.
- Suitable for height structures up to 100 m.
- Resistant to fire, earthquake, moulds, UV radiation.
- Unlimited possibilities of creating unique building appearance.